Once again we have listened to the EMS community and have brought to the market a new and economical spine board. Introducing the MC-PAK™. The newest member of our spine board family. Though the MC-PAK™ was designed and manufactured with mass casualty in mind, it will also perform under everyday usage for smaller agencies where economics may take precedence.
With it’s rugged construction, built in pin system and child restraint slots, the MC-PAK™ will provide years of use at a very economical price.
Some products are relegated to a life of solitude. Others, however, are destined to run with the PAK.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty shell construction. All of the strength is built into the shell and therefore there are no stiffeners in them. (absolute x-ray translucent).
- Elongated hand holds. Makes it easier for the responder to handle the board with gloves on. Such as in an MCI situation.
- Child slots. Makes the board more versatile as it can be used for Adult or Child. About 10% of all patients in an MCI are children.
- Pins in all boards. The customer can use with their existing straps or if dedicated straps are used they can determine which will be best for them to use. Quick clip or loop lock
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs. most other boards for mass casualty situations are rated at 400 lbs. or below.
- Low cost. An economical board that will meet all of your needs.
- Color, fluorescent green. Easy to see in a low light environment
- Compatible with most head immobilizers
- Easy to clean
- Molded 8-pin system
- Pins are placed strategically in hand holds to allow more room for bulky hands and gloves
- Impact resistance in hot or cold temperatures
- Highly resistant to blood, oils, acids and other chemical contaminates
- 90 day warranty
The MC-PAK™ is available in fluorescent green only and custom graphics are not available at this time.
(Please note: Actual color may vary slightly from photograph)
- Dimensions: 72” x 16” x 2 ”
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Load Capacity: 600 Ibs
Interested in our printed catalog? Click here.